For more information, contact Janice Tinkham.
Concur is OHIO’s online system for submitting expense reports. The link to the Procurement Concur site is: https://www.ohio.edu/finance/procuretopay/procurement/concur.cfm.
How to add a delegate in Concur:
- Log into the system.
- Click “Profile” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click “Expense Delegates”.
- Click “Add”.
- Type the employee name (Kimberly Foreman).
- Check the following boxes:
- Can prepare
- Can view
- Receives email
- Do not authorize delegates permission to submit.
- Click “Save”.
Your delegate will:
- Generate a report.
- Attach receipts.
- Allocate expenses to the appropriate cost center(s).
- Verify all documents for accuracy.
- Notify you when your report is ready to be submitted.
- Sign into Concur and click “Submit”. (An approval window will appear).
- Click the appropriate approver for your department.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re here to help!